Custom Error Pages
With this tool, you can define Custom Error Pages for popular web server errors. Your customized error page will be displayed when the particular error occurs. You can also use this tool to manage an already activated Custom Error Page through the "Modify existing Error Page" section.
Create Error Page
- First, select the Server Error type that you would like to have associated with this page.
- Choose the website section you would like to use the Custom Error Page for. You have two options:
- The Entire Website.
- Specific Website Section.
- Under the Select your Custom Error Page section, select the location of your custom error page to be displayed. First, you have to specify the directory, and then you have to choose the exact custom error page file within that directory.
- Please note: Your custom error page file has to be already uploaded to the specific directory.
- Click the Create Custom Error Page button.
Modify existing Error Page
Under the Modify existing Error Page section, you can edit or delete error pages that were previously created.