This application was developed to automate the installation process of Joomla. Joomla! is one of the most powerful Open Source Content Management Systems on the planet. It is used all over the world for everything from simple websites to complex corporate applications.
Install Joomla to a directory you specify.
- In order to install Joomla, click Install Joomla.
- Select a Database User and Database Name to manage.
- Select installation directory or create a new directory.
- Enter Administrator account details.
- Click “Next” to complete the installation.
Note: Your administrator username has to be longer than 3 characters and your password must be longer than 5 characters.
In order to uninstall Joomla, click Uninstall Joomla.
Go to Joomla
In order to launch Joomla in a new browser window, click Go to Joomla.
Opens Joomla! administrative interface in a new browser window.