Social media is one of web’s most widely-used communication tool. This application will let you manage all your social media from one place. Social Stream lets you control all of them from one easy-to-use dashboard.
The available social networks that you can manage through this application are:
Clicking on the Connect/Disconnect button allows you to enable/disable permissions to post status updates to the desired Social Network.
Connect to a social network
- Click on the “Connect” button next to the desired social network. You will be taken to the login page of the respective social network.
- Log into the chosen social network. You will be connected to this social network and will be able to post via the Social Stream application.
Disconnect from a social network
- Click on the “Disconnect” button next to the desired social network. You will be prompted to confirm the disconnection.
- Click “Yes” in order to confirm the disconnection.
- After either connecting or disconnecting to your social network, confirm the request by clicking OK.
This section enables the user to post a comment on one or all social networks at the same time with one click.
- Enter your comment that you want to post.
- Select the Checkbox of the social network(s) where you would like to post this comment
- Click on Post Status button in order to post your comment.
- You will be prompted with a confirmation message that your comment has been posted.
This section will provide the user with an overview of all the comments that have been posted on all the social networks. You will be able to see here the latest and most recent posts with information sorted by social network type as well as date/time postings.
This list shows users that are following your posts on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. If a user posts a reply to your message, it will be displayed on this page.