Trendzer is an advanced open source Website Builder that enables users to build websites and online applications. This application will easily install a Trendzer! CMS to a directory that you specify within your web services account.
TO LAUNCH TRENDZER:
- Click Trendzer icon.
- The application opens in a new window.
The main menu is located on the top right corner of Trendzer:
- Main Menu: links you to the Main Page of Trendzer
- Install Trendzer: links you to the page where you can start installing this application
- Uninstall Trendzer: links you to the page where you can uninstall this application
- Go To Trendzer: links you to the page where you can access this application and start using it after installing it.
- Manage Trendzer: links you to the page where you can manage this application
- Support: opens online help files for Trendzer in a new window
- Feedback: allows you to send feedback concerning Trendzer
Allows you to install Trendzer on your website.
TO INSTALL TRENDZER:
- Click Install Trendzer.
- Click Next.
- Note: Administrator login and password will be emailed to you.
Allows you to uninstall Trendzer from your website.
TO UNINSTALL TRENDZER:
- Click Uninstall Trendzer.
- Click Next.
- Click Yes.
Go to Trendzer
Allows you to launch your Trendzer in a new browser window.
TO GO TO TRENDZER:
- Click Go to Trendzer.
Allows you to manage the Trendzer backend. You will have to login with your administrative credentials that were emailed to you.
TO MANAGE TRENDZER:
1. Click Manage Trendzer.
- The backend opens in a new window.
2. Enter Username and Password.
3. Click Login.
4. Once you login you see the backend and can start to manage your website.