This application has been developed to automate the installation process of WordPress. WordPress is an easy-to-use weblog system, providing numerous features like categories, ratings, as well as plugins installation.
- In order to install WordPress, click Install WordPress.
- Select a Database User and Database Name to manage.
- Enter Administrator account details: Administrator username, Administrator password and Administrator email.
- Select installation directory or create a new directory.
- Click “Next” to complete the installation.
Note: Your administrator username has to be longer than 3 characters and your password must be longer than 5 characters.
In order to uninstall WordPress, click Uninstall WordPress.
Go to WordPress
In order to launch WordPress in a new browser window, click Go to WordPress.